A roof is the most important piece of armor on a building. It’s the first and last line of defense against the brutal assault of nature’s elements. It protects you from rain, from wind, from snow and ice, from hail and sleet. It’s not enough to have a new roof installed and let it go for twenty years until the next time it’s due for replacement. Regular maintenance of your roof is vital to the integrity of your building and will extend the life of your roof and building as well as saving you money in repairs and insurance premiums in the long run.
Ignoring the Problem is Dangerous
You should never take the approach that your roof is an out of sight, out of mind concern, or that once properly installed, it’s good to go for the next fifteen-to-twenty years. As the elements build, it is not uncommon for roofs to fail prematurely, resulting in damage to assets, loss of revenue and usable space, decrease in resale value and worst of all, in reputation, which can hurt your cash flow down the road if you’re a commercial or residential landlord.
Calling in the services of a qualified professional roofing company will ensure that your roof remains stable and in good repair throughout the life. Not only will this protect you from premature roof failure, it can in fact extend the life of your roof beyond its normal lifespan. Maintenance, in the long run, costs far less than repairing damages from a failed roof, and the savings makes it well worthwhile.
Commercial roofing contractors provide many services beyond simple installation of the roof. Some of these include:
- Regular inspections for damage or areas of potential failure
- Troubleshooting to pinpoint potential problems
- Evaluations and recommendations for repair and maintenance solutions
- Help with budget planning for maintenance programs
- Detailed estimates of repair and maintenance needs
- Emergency repair services
- Warranties that protect your roof and pocketbook from the ravages of nature
- These services can pinpoint many issues that you may face, including drainage, deterioration, storm and wind damage, standing water issues, and other areas of concern.
- Maintenance Plans•Most commercial roofing companies understand that we live in difficult economic times and are happy to help you budget for your maintenance program. It is, after all, in the best interest of the commercial roofer to provide you the highest quality service at the lowest cost.
- These practices enable the commercial roofing contractors to enjoy a long and productive relationship with the property manager, which allows reliable and regular service to benefit both the roofing company and the property management company.
- As such, roofing contractors can help you develop a detailed plan for roof maintenance on a yearly, bi-annual, or quarterly basis. By planning for a regular strategy, it is easy to budget the potential costs into your financials and save money in the long run.
- Keeping up with a regular maintenance plan provided by a qualified commercial roofing company will save you money in the long run, by cutting down on early repair costs and damage to your property, and can even extend the life of your roof beyond its normal lifespan. If you need help establishing a roof maintenance plan for your property.
- Give us a call at 908-836-4470 or use our contact page to New Heights Roofing provide you some help.